Are you struggling each month to pay your bills? Would things seem more manageable if it was consolidated into one payment? Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada can help you get back on track through our Debt counselling services.
How does it work?
- Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our highly trained accredited counsellors (either in person or over the telephone). They will review your complete situation by asking you questions about your income, spending habits, who you currently owe and your future financial goals.
- Next, they’ll discuss your options. It’s always better to have an expert look at things. Sometimes it’s not as bad as we think. They’ll discuss things such as consolidation loans, a debt management program, consumer proposals or bankruptcy.
- You can’t reach your financial goals without a plan. Your counsellor will help you develop a realistic 8 week financial budget plan tailored to the needs of you and your family.
- Budgeting isn’t always easy, but at Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada, we help you develop the skills you need to be successful. Our accredited counsellors can offer several tips on how to curb your spending habits and use credit wisely. Education is key to financial freedom.
- If you still require additional services that we don’t provide, we’re happy to refer you to other professionals in our community.
For more information on our Debt Counselling Services, contact us at 1-888-753-2227 or fill out our contact form.