Scholarships for Post-Secondary Students
Every year, SolveYourDebts.com offers a number of $1,000 scholarships to post-secondary students across Atlantic Canada. Having strong financial literacy skills is crucial to future financial freedom, and our scholarship aims to provide students with the tools to minimize their post-secondary debt and to use credit wisely. Our scholarship opens every February.
The 2022 scholarship is now closed.
SolveYourDebts.com scholarships are open to residents of Atlantic Canada (regardless of age) who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program in the upcoming academic year. Applications are accepted in both English and French. Scholarship recipients will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
Since 2004, we have awarded more than $200,000 to students across Atlantic Canada. Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Lauren Smith, Prince Edward Island
- Anna Bebeshko, Prince Edward Island
- Isabelle Arseneau, New Brunswick
- Aidan Reynolds, New Brunswick
- Gillian Buote, New Brunswick
- Chelsey Munroe, Nova Scotia
- Lily Thomson, New Brunswick
- Brenda Negandhi, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Mackenzie Tapp, Newfoundland and Labrador