Every year, Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada offers a number of $1,000 scholarships to post-secondary students across Atlantic Canada. Having strong financial literacy skills is crucial to future financial freedom, and our scholarship aims to provide students with the tools to minimize their post-secondary debt and to use credit wisely. Our scholarship opens every January.
The 2021 scholarship is now open. Download the application form. The scholarship closes on April 30, 2021.
Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada scholarships are open to residents of Atlantic Canada (regardless of age) who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program in the upcoming academic year. Applications are accepted in both English and French. Scholarship recipients will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
Since 2004, we have awarded more than $200,000 to students across Atlantic Canada. Congratulations to last year’s winners!
- Stephanie Budden, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Crystal Drew, New Brunswick
- Julia Gushue, Nova Scotia
- Juia MacPherson, New Brunswick
- Keirsten Martin, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Andie Mollins, New Brunswick
- Isaac Reynolds, New Brunswick
- Emily Thompson, New Brunswick