Every year, Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada offers a number of $1,000 scholarships to post-secondary students across Atlantic Canada. Having strong financial literacy skills is crucial to future financial freedom, and our scholarship aims to provide students with the tools to minimize their post-secondary debt and to use credit wisely. Our scholarship opens every January.
The 2021 scholarship is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted their application.
Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada scholarships are open to residents of Atlantic Canada (regardless of age) who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program in the upcoming academic year. Applications are accepted in both English and French. Scholarship recipients will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
Since 2004, we have awarded more than $200,000 to students across Atlantic Canada. Congratulations to last year’s winners!
- Mattie Smith, Nova Scotia
- Aiden Parsons, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Taylor Kowalyk, Nova Scotia
- Robyn Lohnes, Nova Scotia
- Brianna Rhodenizer, Nova Scotia
- Jennifer Dalley, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Erica Fisher, Nova Scotia
- Annabelle Fournier, New Brunswick
- Christelinda Laureijs, Nova Scotia