2022 Scholarships for Post-Secondary Students
Every year, SolveYourDebts.com offers a number of $1,000 scholarships to post-secondary students across Atlantic Canada. Having strong financial literacy skills is crucial to future financial freedom, and our scholarship aims to provide students with the tools to minimize their post-secondary debt and to use credit wisely. Our scholarship opens every February.
The 2022 scholarship is now closed.
SolveYourDebts.com scholarships are open to residents of Atlantic Canada (regardless of age) who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program in the upcoming academic year. Applications are accepted in both English and French. Scholarship recipients will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
Since 2004, we have awarded more than $200,000 to students across Atlantic Canada. Congratulations to last year’s winners!
- Koraleigh Ahearn, Prince Edward Island
- Maggie Birney, Nova Scotia
- Ryalee Borgal, Nova Scotia
- Lindsay Hannon, New Brunswick
- Laura Keefe, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Audrey Larocque, New Brunswick
- Emma Lawlor, New Brunswick
- Jenna Manuel, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Tessa Pelrine, Nova Scotia
- Kylie Singer, Nova Scotia
- Emma Stephen, New Brunswick
- Yiting (Catherine) Wang, New Brunswick
- Isaac Wilcox, Nova Scotia